International Conference – 2017
In today’s research world researchers struggle to find out the best conferences happening ever. Because of serious day and night hard work, his sweat should not go simply wasted.
CAI-Conference alert India is one of the platforms to intimate and show in search engine like Google to get updated about the National or International conference and the right information at right time.
CAI also helps researcher to find out 1.Scopus Indexed journal-conference, 2.Elsevier Indexed journal-conference 3.Thomson Reuters indexed journal-conference or UGC approved journal-conference.
It always sets high standard to enlist all reputed conference and help academicians to take its benefits.
Below you can find few conferences for your reference.
International Conference on Management, Leadership
And Strategic Development
This International Conference is one of the most prestigious conferences happening right now in the world for the year 2017.
Theme – Management and Leadership for Organizational Growth and Success
This conference theme indicates it’s going to have a wide range of discussion and brainstorming session on management, leadership and strategic development. In this world as business grows it needs strong management and flexible too, who are ready to accept the changes happening in the world and in the same way it needs a strong leadership who is ready to accept the challenge and have vision to move ahead. In the same time you need to have a strategic development for the continuous growth of the business or the system. Altogether it’s a package for any firm starting from industry, laws, education, business; politics may be sports or research.
This high rated conference is certainly going to set some example in the research era of 2020.
This international conference of 2017 is Organized and Hosted by the University of the Virgin Islands Global Institute for Leadership and Management Development.
Conference Venue: University of the Virgin Islands, St. Thomas Campus, US Virgin Islands
Conference Date: May 23-25, 2017
Who can attend the Conference?
- People can attend the Conference as a presenter if they have submitted a paper which has been blind reviewed and accepted and if they have paid the registration fee.
- People can attend the Conference as a non-presenter to hear the presentations of others, without presenting a paper of their own.
TYPES OF PAPERS FOR SUBMISSIONS – Your submission can be in any of the following four categories:
- An abstract only paper of least 100 words but not more than one page; or
- A proposal/work in progress paper to be no longer than 5 pages; or
- A competitive full paper to be no longer than 15 pages; or
- A literature review paper to be no longer than 15 pages but needs to provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature.
PUBLICATIONS – Best competitive papers at the Conference will be considered to be reviewed again for possible publication in any of the following refereed journals or as a book chapter:
- Journal of Management and World Business Research (ISSN 1449-3179)
- International Journal of Business, Social Sciences, Humanities and Education (ISSN 2201-3105)
- Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (ISSN 1324-5864)
Manuscript Submission – Manuscripts should be sent electronically to the Conference Program Chair Dr Gabriel Ogunmokun at [email protected]; [email protected] who will forward them to appropriate reviewers as all manuscripts must be subjected to a double blind, peer review process.
All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper.
The paper should have two covers. The first cover should contain the title, abstract, full authorship, authors’ academic degrees, professional titles, affiliations, postal and email addresses, acknowledgment of research sponsors and assistance. This should then be followed by another cover that only indicates the title of the paper and the abstract (this will be used for anonymous refereeing). This second cover should be followed by the paper you are submitting for review.
A competitive full paper must be no longer than 15 pages. Manuscripts should contain about a 100 word abstract and conform to the Harvard style of writing or to the style of the American Psychological Association or follow any other acceptable referencing style. The manuscript must be clearly written without any spelling or grammatical errors. General style/format guide includes: Competitive papers must be no longer than 15 pages (all inclusive). Work in progress papers must be no longer than 5 pages (all inclusive). Abstract only paper must not be more than one page. For every page that is over the specified number of pages, twenty dollars (USD 20) per page will be charged. Manuscripts must not have been previously published.
Manuscripts should be single spaced, Times New Roman font, 12pt with 1 inch margins on all four sides and using Windows. The title of your paper must be written in bold capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font. Also all headings and sub-headings must be written in bold capital letters (e.g. ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY, FINDINGS, CONCLUSION) using 12pt Times New Roman font. All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper.
TRACKS AND CFP
Organizations today need effective leadership and management to guide them to sustainable growth and long term success. This international conference aims to share research and knowledge that exists around the globe in the areas of management, leadership and strategic development. Manuscripts are invited in terms of competitive papers, case studies, abstracts, proposals, work-in-progress, etc in the following track areas:
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Women in Leadership
- Management Principles and Practice
- Organization Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Public Administration and Leadership
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Leadership in Educational Institutions
- Organizational Change and Development
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Leadership & Management Practices in the Caribbean Region
- Quantitative Methods, Operations Management & Operations Research
- Information Technology and Security Management
- Health Care Management and Marketing
- Ethics in Leadership and Management
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Spirituality in Organizations
- Internationalization and Globalization
- Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship
You can find more about this conference in the following link: http://www.uvi.edu/administration/president/initiatives/globalinstitutefor%20leadership/conference.aspx
TRENDING (More conferences)
- SEMS 2017 : 4th International Workshop on Software Engineering Methods in Spreadsheets
CAI-Conference alert India
It has shown its character to enlist best international conference of 2017 .It gives ample of opportunity to researchers to find conferences like Scopus indexed journal-conference, Elsevier indexed journal-conference, Thomson Reuters indexed Journal-conference and as well for India UGC approved Journal- conferences.